My Kpop/Insporation Journal!

Hello! At the beginning of this school year, I started experimenting with creative journaling more often, but in a different style. (I might do a flip-through of my first creative journal... hmm..) I found out about Kpop journaling (Korean pop) and I liked it, but I wasn't too into Kpop. Like I LOVED it, but I didn't even know my favorite group's members apart at the time! But I started experimenting with it a bit, working in a notebook that didn't really have a purpose yet. Now I am pretty dedicated to it, but I do more than Kpop artists. I write about Taylor Swift sometimes, and even my plans. But it's mainly TWICE and BTS! They are my favorite groups, though I'm trying to get into Monsta X and Red Velvet. But I am a ONCE and ARMY forever haha! I'm not really sure on what to call this journal since it's not just Kpop... do you have any ideas?
This is my journal! It's from Charming Charlies and I got it as a gift from Hylla.

The first page I made was not supposed to be for any reason. I just wanted to make a little inspiration board so I pasted photos in to the first full spread.


This happened for the same reason as the inspiration board. I did this while relaxing at home after a cross country meet.

This was my first K-pop entry! I was just trying it out, and I did little mini profiles for each BTS member.

My Taylor Swift spread! I also have a Blackpink spread but I don't really like that one... 
Anyways! I made a page about Taylor's comeback, and the soon release of Reputation! Then I did a profile on her.

These are my first TWICE profiles! I started with Momo, then Sana.

... and then Jihyo and Dahyun!

My Reputation Reaction! It's so dark and grey compared to all of the other bright pages haha!

I tried to memorize the TWICE positions/occupations so I made a cute spread! I actually really like how this spread turned out!

Then my Tzuyu spread! She is my ultimate bias and I really like how her page turned out! The page next to it is about my favorite musicians, but I guess I forgot to take a picture of it. :(

This was Jin's birthday page as well as a little explanation of the song, "One in a Million" by TWICE and what it means to me.

Next is probably my least favorite page. It was kind of a filler page, I just wrote my favorite TWICE songs and ideas for journal pages. But I do really like my Jeongyeon from TWICE page!

This is another one of my least favorite- I was really lacking motivation for a while. It is my Taylor Swift birthday spread! Then we also have Chaeyoung from TWICE's profile! I really want to learn more about her.

Next is TWICE's Nayeon and Mina profiles! The Mina profile was my first page I did with my new Tombow brush pens! I filled it in later after I completed as couple other pages. 

Next is a page about my winter break creativity plans with polaroids I made of TWICE and a pic of Sana. I also have a page on TWICE's duos and lineups.

I then made one of BTS's lineups! They have a lot of unofficial ones like "the clumsy line'' the "dancing line" or the "sunshine line." My Merry and Happy + Heartshaker review page is one of my favorites! I especially love the polaroid of Sana!

Next I made a page filled with BTS Jin's dad jokes... just cause haha. Then I pasted in this photo that I took on the fourth of July. I don't know why I like it so much but I just do!

Wait- this next one was my first page with Tombows! I was just so excited to use them I started writing random stuff, then wrote about how Taylor Swift helped a fan buy a house! Next was a page about how Mina signed yup to be Korean organ donor. She is seriously bias wrecking me! But, she hasn't taken Tzuyu's spot just yet... but she is definitely 2nd place!

Then is Sana's birthday spread! I thought this one was so CUTE. I love Sana!

Then is Taehyung/V's birthday spread from BTS. The great thing about my time zone is that normally all Korean idol's birthday pics are out by the time it's their birthday where I am so I can paste them in my journal! I loved V's birthday photos!

And that's it for now! I might make flipthrough's of this journal in small chunks... we will see. This book is totally not meant for this type of heavy duty work, and It's becoming very chunky!

These are my amazing Tombow's haha! I love them so much! Should I make a calligraphy tutorial? Comment down below!
Thanks so much for reading!
                                                                       ~Reynaxxx

Comments