My 2018 Bullet Journal Set-Up!

Hello! I haven't posted since August :/ I'm so sorry about that! I am so used to doll blogging, so sometimes I do feel uninspired to post on this one- though I love it just as much! Also, this year my school work really loaded up compared to last year- so it was kind of an adjustment but now it's not as bad! So, I'm trying to post as much as I can now. Anyways, Happy (almost) New Year! I am so excited to start fresh for the New Year!
I am bullet journaling this year! I actually bullet journaled this last summer, but I decided to get a planner because I didn't have much time to make spreads. I have decided to give bullet journaling a go again, but in a different way. I'm taking out the "planning" part of it. I want to use my bujo to journal mainly, and scrapbook. During the summer I was using the Moleskin Cahier notebook, and filled it up! I recommend that to beginner bullet journalists because it's a smaller notebook but still allows you to have a grid/dots.
For Christmas this year, my sister Hylla gifted to me a Leuchtturm1917 in the color purple! I had wanted to buy one for a while, but it is a bit of an investment- retailing for $19.95. I was so so SO happy when I got one! This is going to be my 2018 journal, though I doubt it will last me the whole year. One of my resolutions is to draw something everyday to improve my drawing skills, and I plan to do that in my journal.
Without further ado, here is my Bullet journal 2018 Set-up!

This is my new Bujo!
On the inside cover I washi taped in half of a notecard, filled with journaling prompts! It's able to flip to the side for easy access.

The Leuchtturm1917 has a table of contents at the beginning of the notebooks, with pre-numbered pages and two ribbon bookmarks.
This is my January cover! I don't really like it all that much. :( I had to skip my cover because it had some personal info, but it basically just had a picture of Tzuyu from TWICE and my name in fancy calligraphy hand lettering. 

The next page I pasted in a photo of a winter wonderland... literally. Then I wrote my 2018 goals and ways I can take steps to achieve these goals in the month of January.

In the next page, I set aside a page for me to write in coming January 1st, and next to it is my habit tracker!

I love habit trackers! But only when I fill them out... haha! 

This is my Taylor Swift concert countdown! I'm going to her Reputation concert this summer, and have been literally counting the days. I made a chart where everyday I can fill in a box telling me how many days until the concert. I also included a little quote from, "The Best Day"

Doodles! I made myself a reference of doodles, headers, banners, and fonts to use in my journals and drawings.

Even more doodles! I found most of these online from various sources. Just search, "Bullet Journal Doodles" and you'll find tons!

My year in pixels! Everyday of 2018 I'll fill in if my day was mostly happy, angry, or sad. I wish there were more emotions for types of joy. Like- Angry, Sad, Jealous, Disgusted. And, Happy, joyful, excited... that's all I can think of. If you guys have any comment below!!!

A year in polaroids! I got this idea from the YouTuber AmandaRachLee. I don't have a polaroid camera, but I regularly edit photos into polaroids and print them out so I'm going to do that with photos I take throughout the month.

This is my blog tracker! I have made myself a schedule... lets hope I stick with it. I did quite a fall/Halloween mood for this... I really don't know why. My January spreads didn't really have a common theme to them. Next to them I added a quote that I thought would be perfect to bring in the new year.

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! I know I have not been that active on this blog, but I hope to change that in the new year!
Thanks,
~Reynaxxx

Comments

  1. I'm also doing a bullet journal, but I wasn't to sure what to put in it. Now after reading this post, I have more of a idea of what I should put in it. And you are such an amazing artist! I can't even draw person that looks normal. I guess drawing isn't one of my strong suits, I'll stick to writing instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's great that you're doing a Bullet journal! :) Haha, maybe you could work on drawing this year? My resolution is to draw everyday this year!
      ~Reynaxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment