My Morning Playlist

-somedays you just have to create your own sunshine-
Another thing I am really passionate about is music. I play the viola in my school orchestra, but I also really love listening to music! I feel like music can really make my day go the other way, and make me more peaceful. I don't really have a certain style preference, I listen to anything that I think sounds good! I love Taylor Swift, One Republic, Imagine Dragons, Echosmith, and Pentatonix! :D Here are some of my favorite songs that I love listening to to wake me up in the morning!
1. "22" by Taylor Swift
I love Taylor Swift SO MUCH. It isn't even funny. This song is my alarm music, and it wakes me in a jiffy.

2. "All Star" by Smash Mouth
Because of Shrek.

3. "Good Time" by Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City
Goodness... My Carly Rae Jepsen phase was epic.

4. "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry
Inside Out :)


5. "Jack Sparrow Theme" by Hans Zimmer
It makes me feel heroic, okay? 😄

6. "Magic" by B.o.B
Because I am magical. :D

7. "Rockstar" by Hannah Montana
Hannah Montana is boss.

8. "This is Me" from Camp Rock soundtrack
Can you tell I'm obsessed with Disney?
9. "Upside Down" by A*Teens
Hylla's favorite song when she was younger. :D

10. "We Rock" from Camp Rock soundtrack
Because WE ROCK.
11. "Who Says" by Selena Gomez
We're all beautiful 😉

12. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
Because it makes me feel happy :)

Those are 12 songs that I love listening to in the morning! What music do you listen to to wake you up? What song plays when your alarm rings? Comment down below, because I would love to know! 
Lots of Love,

Comments