What's In My Bag?

I don't normally carry around a bag, but when I do, there is always specific things I absolutely need inside!
(Yes, you were suppoused to be getting my back to school supplies today. Then my SD card broke, so...)

My bag is a Lily Bloom purse, but I'm not sure which design. It was given to me as a gift, and I couldn't find the print online. :( But, I really loved all of the other prints too! What I love is that the bag is made from used plastic water bottles, isn't that cool? I've really been trying to help better the environment, and lessen my carbon footprint, so this is perfect! How do you guys take care of our planet? I would love to know!I normally carry around this bag, but sometimes I switch it up with a couple others. When going on long library/bookstore study trips with Hylla, I normally bring a very large tote bag. 
When I can fit it in, I put my bullet journal in my bag. The car ride is a great time to organize your day or week, since you normally don't have much to do. If my bujo doesn't fit, I normally carry it. The Lily Bloom bag doesn't fit my bujo, but I normally tuck it in without buttoning the bag. 

My journal!
My journal only comes with me on longer trips, but this is another great pass time. I love my journal so much. :) 

-Hand Sanitizer and Cortizone-
Just in case, ya know? Bugs really love me for some reason (oh yeah, did I mention one of my characteristics is being humble? xD) so I always need Cortizone to treat bites. :( Hand Sanitizer also helps a lot with bug bites, and it's just good to have incase you don't have a bathroom or sink available. It's not shone, but I also bring a chapstick. My lips are very prone to chapping, and I prefer chapstick over lipstick or lip gloss. 
-Kindle-
My kindle paperwhite is literally the only way I read new releases. What's great is that my Kindle fits perfectly in all of my bags, so I can take it everywhere! 
Current Read: When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
-My iPod-
It's an iPod 4th gen with a chrome back. I normally bring it with me, for a quick pic or something like that.

-Rubber bands-
It's extremely necessary if you're a girl with as much hair as me. 
I know I don't keep a whole load of stuff in my bag, since I normally don't spend to much time on touching up my look, glancing at a phone, or something like that. Most of the stuff in my bag is just for passing time. :) 
Okay, I'll see you guys later!









Comments